Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Free 3D model of ATM is available at Unity Asset Store!



Automated teller machine with futuristic design and cathode ray tube screen. The model has 10 color variations.


I want to give thanks to everyone who support my work. This 3D model is completely free! You can download it at Unity Asset Store.

Tech specs:


Poly-count: 8242 triangles


Texture resolution: 4096 x 4096 (Albedo, MetallicSmoothness, Normal, Emission, Occlusion)


Formats: FBX 2015, PNG

Screenshots:





















2 comments:

  1. Am I allowed to use this Asset in a commercial game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! The short answer is yes. More details here: https://support.unity.com/hc/en-us/articles/205623589-Can-I-use-assets-from-the-Asset-Store-in-my-commercial-game-

      Delete